Tuesday, July 14, 2009

International Blogger's Community Award!


Now Rads, of the Rads-blog-a-Zine fame has awarded me the International bloggers community award, and to her I say, Merci Beau-coup Mademoiselle...
And as tradition, I am carrying forward the tradition of awarding it to my blogging buddies, who I personally feel deserve this award!!

By the way, Rads in her site has jotted down a list of rules, concerning this award, which I will display here...
They are,
  • Link the person who tagged you
  • Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post
  • Post this in one or all of your blogs
  • Answer the four questions following these Rules
  • Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them
  • Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List
  • Have Fun!
The questions with my answers:
  • The person who tagged you: Rads
  • His/her site's title and url: Rads Blog-a-Zine: http://rads-blogazine.blogspot.com
  • Date when you were tagged: 7th July, 2009
  • Persons you tagged: I tag the following...
Kaddu
Kadambari
Ramya
Choco
Shadowthrone
et
Mukund
Varun
Lazy Pineapple
Gayathri
Brocasarea
Thousif
Vani
Sandhya
Acp
Viyoma
Today's Writer
Quirks of Sanity
SSQuO.

PS: As an update on the on goings of my life, I have finally returned to India. As a medical graduate. Now I have to study for a couple of months for a rather important exam.The aim of the exam is to enable me to begin practice in India. Kind of like a licensing exam. Once I clear it, I'll be free (for a short while at least), but until then I might not be as regular in the blogosphere.
Besides the internet in my city has abysmal speed, and I'll have to install a broadband connection to do some decent surfing. The blogger page took ages to load!! I'll have to install one of those high speed broadband connections soon, but after my exams.
Newayz...that's the news from my side...wish me luck (I'll really need it) to clear my exam.
Till then, to all my blogging buddies, take care and God bless.
Au revoir for now...

18 comments:

jerry said...

ALL THE BEST DUDE.....
rock ur exms.....luv ur blog.....

Choco said...

Awww...Thanks for the award..A second one from your end & I am deeply honored!

Welcome back to our dear country. Hope it is treating you well! :)
& off course wishing you loads of luck for your exam!

PS: Nice job styling the comment section ;)

Lazy Pineapple said...

thanks a ton vyazz for the award...good to know you are settling back in India. All the best for exams and do keep blogging :)

brocasarea said...

thanks for the award dude:)

so when is ur exam?..good luck..

p.s-where do u stay now?

ramya said...

Congrats and thank you :-)
And best of luck for your exam! :D

Shadowthorne said...

:) Thanks. Hope you got a better broadband service and keep on blogging (no matter how busy you WILL be, soon).

Deepika Gupta said...

All the very best for your exam!! :)

Gayathri said...

thanks :)
and best of luck for the exams.. :)

Thousif Raza M.B said...

lemme tell you, you dont need luck ved, cause i know for sure that you will pass the exams in flying colors :),

but still if it means that much to you, here is a load full of wishes, wishing you from my heart "good luck", and may god bless you too


i seriously missed your comment in my last post before Good=bad, i am still missing it, so come down after you finish your xams ok :)


and also thx a looooooot for the award i will cherish it forever, and keep blogging cause i loooove to read what you write ok


take care and keep writing......

rads said...

Congrats! and All the best.

aiesecbandung said...

hallo..
blogwalking :)

grettings from AIESEC Indonesia

Surya Kannan said...

Nice Blog. Best Wishes :)

Anjana R said...

congrats on becoming a doctor of medicine. :)

hook said...

hi da..hw r u???i'm really proud of u vyas..u r doin a gud work dude..keep doin it n keep rockin....пожалуйста, простите меня, если мой английский не так, или если я написал что-либо неправильно

rads said...

hey u've been tagged..chk my blog

ramya said...

Award-shaward! You have recieved a G-Rammy award, do check out my new post :-)

vaniquest said...

All the best !

sharath krishnaswami said...

strange as it might seem, i get most inspired to write a piece of literature when i'm in the midst of the exams. or during a moment when i'm so very inundated by books. you shouldnt let go of writing is all i'd like to say.